Palace of the Governors, 1610
105 E. Palace Ave.
Santa Fe, NM 87504
Open daily year round 10 am to 5 pm.
Phone: (505) 827-6483
AboutThe Palace of the Governors was completed in 1610 and has served as headquarters for six different governments. It is part of the New Mexico History Museum. The NSCDA-NM society contributed to a collection of Spanish Colonial artifacts that have been given to the Palace and are on permanent display.